All about Us...

Anna, Ben, Connor and Cam

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

I have the best sister!





I have always known how lucky i was to have Keryn as my little sister, and this weekend she just proved it.  Actually she completely sucked me in and so did Mum and Dad, i had no idea she was planning a surprise visit for my 30th, not even an inkling.  I am not sure if i actually believe it happened, it feels like a dream because it all happened so fast.  Thankyou Keryn for your very awesome and extremely expensive birthday present, will have to start thinking about what i am going to do for yours now....hmmm.
LOVE YOU!

2 comments:

  1. it was cause i love you and missed you so much annie, really wanted to spend a weekend with you for your bday!! glad you liked it!! love you lots xxx ooo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you lots too Kern, Can't wait till you are home. XXX

    ReplyDelete